Translator

These jokes are of an unknown origin. Feel free to submit corrections or add to the list. I will edit when possible, to improve the flow and correct errors.

Wednesday, May 12, 2004

The F Word

TIMES WHEN THE "F" WORD WAS APPROPRIATE IN HISTORY

"What the fuck was that?" Mayor of Hiroshima

"Where did all these fucking Indians come from?" General Custer

"Any fucking idiot could understand that." Albert Einstein

"It does so fucking look like her!" Pablo Picasso

"How the fuck did you work that out?" Pythagoras

"You want WHAT on the fucking ceiling?" Michelangelo

"I don't suppose its gonna fucking rain?" Joan of Arc

"Scattered fucking showers...my ass." Noah

"I need this parade like I need a fucking hole in my head." John F. Kennedy

"Who the fuck is going to know?" Bill Clinton

Blog Archive